Presented by Deb Sukarna for Foundation to Year 6 Teachers
** Teachers are asked to bring written text response examples
- What are we looking for?
- What is comprehension?
- What do we mean by thinking?
- Contexts for developing student text response – authentic data
- A scaffold for analysing text response
- Importance of teacher modelling
- Strengthening Reading Conferences.
- Strategies to improve independent reading.
- Practical ways to improve quality of text response – comprehension
Online via Zoom
Week Day Workshops: 9:15 am to 3:15 pm
Saturday Workshops: 10:00 am to 3:15 pm
$270 per person, or $250 per person (including GST) for two or more participants from the one school
(Cost includes hand-outs)
Terms and Conditions
For Seminar Terms and Conditions, please click here